Personal Trainer/Group Fitness Instructor
Tyzen seeks highly motivated, positive, energetic Personal Trainers/Group Fitness Instructors to join our growing online health and fitness company.
We offer a comprehensive, cutting edge health and fitness service, focusing on the complete picture of what makes a person healthy: mindset, movement, and nourishment. Our hallmark is an exceptional level of care, compassion, and attention to detail, paired with extensive industry knowledge, experience, and wisdom. Our goal is to nurture and lead our clients and the broader Tyzen community back to a natural state of balance, strength, vitality, and radiant health through aligning with the seasons, harmonizing with nature, and tuning into the human body’s innate wisdom.
As our company expands, we are looking for Personal Trainers to join our dedicated team on a part-time contract basis.
Reporting directly to our founders, you’ll be responsible for the delivery of online personal training and small group fitness instruction.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Hold current Personal Training certification
- Have liability insurance
- Have access to ample private space to conduct online training sessions
- Have a computer with a reliable Internet connection
- Have a large TV screen or monitor you can connect your computer to.
- Be willing to be mentored and partake in 6 hours of unpaid training (virtual) prior to commencement
You will also:
- Be passionate about your own health, prioritize eating well and exercising
- Have a confident and positive attitude
- Be committed to the wellbeing of our clients
- Have exceptional communication and rapport building skills
- Be an attentive, non-judgemental listener
- Be willing to learn,and embrace a unique holistic wellness approach
This is an incredible opportunity to establish a career in health and fitness and impact people’s lives in a rewarding and positive way. You will enjoy the flexibility and convenience of being able to work from home or a location of your choice (so long as it meets our space and aesthetic requirements). With a welcoming team and open-minded, engaging management, your input will be welcomed and valued as we develop new products and services.
You will receive an attractive remuneration package commensurate with your skills and experience, with room to grow.
This is an opportunity not to be missed.
So what are you waiting for? Advance your career in health and fitness by joining the Tyzen team.